My Favourite books in 2010

I have only been blogging since mid-November, but I have read so many amazing books in 2010 I thought I'd make a Top-10! I will try and do reviews of all of those I haven't yet next year, because they were amazing!

  1. Sigurd & Gudrun, by J.R.R. Tolkien. Amazing book in verse!
  2. Middlemarch, by George Elliot. Review here.
  3. The Rainbow, by D.H. Lawrence. I bought this book in Ghana during the summer holidays and it was really great!
  4. The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, by John Boyne. Review here.
  5. Moon Rising, by Laurie Bowler. Review here.
  6. The Darker Side, by Cody McFadyen. Review here.
  7. Suddenly in the Depths of the forest, by Amos Oz. Review here.
  8. Island of Secrets, by Tammie Clarke Gibbs. Review here
  9. Path of Destruction, by Drew Karpyshyn.
  10. The Handmaid's Tale, by Margaret Atwood. Review here
So what's your top 10? Or top 3? I always find it really hard to pick books and to put them in the right order. It seems so unfair to "grade" books or put them in order of best to worst. I bet i read lots of other books that deserve to be in my Top 10, but these were the ones most on my mind while writing this post! Let's hope my mind will be better made up next year!!

Comments

  1. I loved The Handmaid's Tale and The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas too. Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej!

    Happy New Year to you!!!

    The Handmaid's Tale and Middlemarch are on my to-read-list. ;")

    You'll find my 2010 Top Ten here: http://allthatglistensisnotold.blogspot.com/2010/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-favourite-books.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts