In My Mailbox

I had an amazing week so far, especially on the Kindle-side of the books!! I requested a huge amount og books on NetGalley and bought some today!!

We went to an antique-market today and I bought two very special book,s at least to me! I'll post more about them tomorrow, but just wanted to say very quickly that both of them are about King Arthur and his knights and wife. Both of them are about a 100 years old, which is so cool! Anyway, one of the books i got was:

Shadow Man by Cody Mcfadyen! This is, I think, the first book in the Smoky Barret-series and I reviewd one of the others a while ago, called The Darker Side. I started reading this book on the way back and it is GOOD!!! Seriously, this book has me freaking out already!! I'll definitly review it once I finish it!

So, for the E-Books I made a "collage/thingy" below, because it's easier than posting all the covers! Here's a list:

  • Harlem is Nowhere, by Shariga Rhodes-Pitts
  • Okay for Now, by Gary D. Schmidt
  • The Needle, by Jenniger Grotz (Poetry)
  • The Hanging Wood, by Martin Edwards
  • Pearl in the Sand, by Tessa Afshar
  • Lost Voices by Sarah Porter (It's about Mermaids, and I love mermaids!)
  • The World Above, by Kent Stetson
  • Anterooms, by Richard Wilbur (Poetry)
  • A Day in the Life of a Smiling Woman, by Maragret Drabble (Short Stories)
  • The Diviner Tale, by Bradford Morrow
  • We, The Drowned, by Carsten Jensen
I've got some more coming in hopefully, so once they deliver my Kindle I'll be flipping busy reading!!!
So what books did you get this week??

Comments

  1. Lots of books, I really want to read Lost Voices - looks good!

    Our Mailbox is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of books!

    By the way, I gave you The Stylish Blogger Award. Check it out here

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts