Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger HopThere's a Book Blogger Hop Question!!! :)
Better late then never, right? BBh is hosted by Crazy for Books!

So here I go, I love the question this week BTW :

What book(s) would you like to see turned into a movie?

Where should I start? I always wanted to see the Never-Ending Story turned into a proper (!) movie. It has been filmed a couple of times but neither versions did the book justice in any way. In my heart I am secretly convinved I am the one who has to write the script for this movie, but that may just be wishful thinking on my part!

Next to that I'd love to see a movie version of The Volsung Saga (Nibelungen Lied). You might not know it by these names but it's about Siegfried, who kills this dragon and becomes immortal by bathing in his blood except for one spot where he's still vulnerable. I think that by now you have guessed the story. It has been turned into a silent film and into a series but that doens't count!

So, what about you?

Comments

  1. Love your banner! Thanks for following me. I'm your newest follower. =]

    That's What Liz Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for hopping by! I haven't thought of The Neverending Story in forever!!! flashback...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read neither of the books you mention, but I hope I get the chance one day. I've seen the TV series based on the Volsung Saga, though, and liked it.

    Have a great Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First-time visitor...pretty neat header.

    I love the blog hop. Stop by for my answer and for a Book Blog Giveaway.

    …28 blogs participating blogs.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/ New follower..cute blog name.

    Blog hosted by Judith of http://leeswammes.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts