Teaser Tuesday: 'Beautiful Wild Rose Girl' by B. Magnolia

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading and this week I decided to tease you with bits from a book I just reviewed: 'Beautiful Wild Rose Girl' by B. Magnolia, a modern style fairy tale for young girls. SO hop on over to SBR and join in on the teasing fun, I want to know what you guys are reading and reviewing!

'Between the Swamo and the nearest village lay a field of roses. These roses were fierce and wild, and more beautiful than any roses than any roses that could ever be grown in any garden. And so much were they more beautiful than other roses, so their thorns were more sharp and terrible.'
P.2 
I love the description of the roses and I can completely imagine myself as a child just imagining these beautiful roses. And the idea that sometimes something beautiful can also be terrible is quite a good thing to pick up on.
'The strange Moth alighted from the poor shepherd's sack, flew high into the air, and followed the shepherd boy into his field. There the Moth sat all day on a wild deed, watching the boy as he looked after his sheep, and listening to him dreaming aloud abbout his love for the Beautiful Wild Rose Girl.'
P. 10

So, what do you think? I really want to know what you're reading so leave a link in the comments :)

Comments

  1. OOh interesting tease! Sounds like a fairy tale of sorts! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have not heard of this one, but it does sound interesting. Thanks for visiting my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing teasers, the prose is quite vivid!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier, happy reading =)

    - Li @ rulethewaves.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what made the roses better?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts