Harry Potter Moment of the Week -

After all the exciting Star Wars news, I need some Harry Potter, just so balance it out. I will go back to Star Wars soon though, so don't worry! Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a meme hosted by Leah over at Uncorked Thoughts. This week we're choosing

Most Anger Inducing Scene

This is quite difficult because I sort of want to use a moment I used a couple of weeks ago, regarding Umbridge and her treatment of Centaurs. That is literally one of the most anger inducing moments in the whole series for me. But I have attempted to pick something else and that is:
The moment Fudge goes 'He's back!'.


After everything Fudge had done, he just sort of stands there and gasps! I was so annoyed I wanted to throw something at my book and at my film screen. I mean, I think he's a really good character and it was important to have him in there because there are simple people who will not believe, no matter what evidence is given to them. And after all the pain we've just witnessed Harry go through, I literally just wanted to rage at Fudge.

So, what did you pick?




Comments

  1. OMG ahahahahahaha best gif ever! :D
    This moment was so UGH! I was yelling at the book, all mad WELL DUH WHAT DID THEY TELL YOU YOU JACKASS!? Fudge is so stupid, wow.
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ula, best gif choice!! I like this moment for the rage-inducing choice as well. I kept saying to myself, how does he STILL not believe. But you're right, it's important that it's there because there are truly people like that in this world. No matter the proof, they will continue to deny and deny. It sort of reminds me of people in relationships with cheaters. Great pic! :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL omg that gif! Perfection! This moment drives me mental too. The frustration at him just dismissing Harry and Dumbledore at every opportunity! I get that people sink into the comfort of denial but STILL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahahaha OMG I totally wanted to punch Fudge straight in the mouth at this moment! After EVERYONE trustworthy was telling him Voldemort was back and he just would NOT believe it, going so far as to try and discredit Dumbledore and Harry?! UGH! And then to see him be all like: He's Back?! Duh. The gif you chose wins at life though ♥ Fantastic pick ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts