Weekly Overview

This has been a pretty good week! The house was really empty with all but one of my housemates gone. We had a great system going where we'd do work during the day and then watched movies in the evening, which was a lot of fun! Best way to relax. Went to the gym three times which was ok-ish since I'd been planning more! And, worst of all, my MP3 player broke and I had to buy a new one... :( But Ill be on my way down to London today for a nice day or two with my sister before my dad returns from Scotland! So, before I regale you with any more tales, let me move on to the overview!

Sharp Objects
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
So, that was my week! I'm pretty happy with my output this week although it was a shame that I really didn't like Vampire Seeker very much! But to make up for that Sharp Objects was amazing!

How was your week?

Comments

  1. London sounds amazing!! I've never been to Europe, but it's at the top of my list to visit! I hope you have a great week!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some pretty dark reading for such an excellent week ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts