Waiting on Wednesday: 'Fates and Furies' by Lauren Groff

This is a meme which I tend to look in on from the outside, rabidly writing down reading suggestions on scraps of paper which I then loose and find years later. So I thought that maybe it is time again for me to join in with the meme fun!


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine:
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week I'm sharing an upcoming Penguin Random House UK release which I got an ARC of via Netgalley. It is incredibly upcoming, so close to release this is quite literally the last opportunity to share it in WoW:

Release Date: 07/07/2016
Every story has two sides. Every relationship has two perspectives. And sometimes, it turns out, the key to a great marriage is not its truths but its secrets. At the core of this rich, expansive, layered novel, Lauren Groff presents the story of one such marriage over the course of twenty-four years.
At age twenty-two, Lotto and Mathilde are tall, glamorous, madly in love, and destined for greatness. A decade later, their marriage is still the envy of their friends, but with an electric thrill we understand that things are even more complicated and remarkable than they have seemed.
I'm currently reading this one (review will probably be up next week-ish) and it is really good so far. It's split into two different narratives, which is one of my favourite ways for novels to be split.

Have you heard of Fates and Furies? Does it sound like something you'd be interested in?

Comments

  1. I haven't heard of this one yet, but it does sound good!! I love the cover too! Great pick :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it on Netgalley and the cover immediately drew me in! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. Love that cover! Hope you can get your hands on it soon.
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty, isn't it? I got my hands on an ARC so I'm going to try and fit it in this weekend! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. Ooo. This sounds interesting. It makes me think back to all of the romance books I've read and how we never get to see past the time the couple gets together. I hope you enjoy it!

    Rachelle @ Shell's Stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah that's exactly what intrigued me about it as well. I always want to know what happens after the Happy Ever After! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  4. Oooh nice! That's a new to me one! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. This book has got another cover as well which is equally great! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  6. This is on my TBR list. It's supposed to be a great novel. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only heard good things about it so far! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  7. Will hop over ASAP! Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice choice! I might have to check it out. :-) Here's my WoW if you'd like to stop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts